website

Monday, November 10, 2008

colossal king crab

i wish it would snow. wunderground.com lied to me and said it was going to. then it changed to rain. no fair.
this morning i am going over to natalies to hang out with her before she goes to work. i have a painting to give to pres as well as a scarf. presley is in washington tho, so i won't get to see her. i'll see her next time. my back & shoulders hurt. i don't know why. its not like i do anything. hm. i cleaned up the house yesterday. me & kenzie decided where our christmas tree will go. i can't wait to get rid of the side table thats under our dining room table. i think i'm just going to drop it off at dallins this week because its so random in here.

all i think about is new curtains for this whole house. i need new curtains bad. so does the living room & dining room. my buddy pal friend audra mcB is sending me a rug for my birthday. my favorite one on the whole site!!! i am SO excited to get it. i think i will put it in my room. i was going to be nice & share it and put it in the living room. but ... look at it. heck no its going in my room for sure.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

That rug will look cute. So did he eat the crab and veggies?

p.s. I don't mind driving in the snow in my Subaru it is actually kind of fun. :)

cult classic said...

did audra get that rug from urban? they have one jsut like it on their i wanted it in neon green and blue tho. super cute!!