website

Monday, November 17, 2008

new shoes!

i just bought new shoes, FINALLY!
now i just need to buy a couple more pairs & i'll be good for the rest of my life.
i never get new shoes i just wear them and repair them. its not a result of being lazy, i just find a pair of shoes i like & i never change my "style" , so they are my friends for life. i just bought a second chair for our dining table. i have to pick it up from eagle mountain, where ever that is. its so pretty & its perfect. just wait until i take a photo of it. i've also sold my jewelry armoire! i'm so happy to be getting that out of my way, its so big and i have no where for it. i'll miss it but i'll enjoy the $$ more. so long ~

here is my new purchase!! :

3 comments:

Ginger said...

I want them. Hey we need to play games again sometime. That was fun!

Michelle said...

lol I was going to try those shoes on a few days ago but didnt feel like taking the time to figure out the laces. nice I love blowfish shoes.

Ginger said...

Okay I'll talk to mi madre.