website

Friday, January 2, 2009

UTES!

i am in here taking a break from all the testosterone in the other room. the football game is going on (go uuuuuuuuutes) and there are 6 guys in there and i'm in between them all listening to them talk about football and other typical guy things. i had to get out for a minute. utah is winning, good news. and its snowing out side finally some more.





as you can also tell, i lied. i haven't given up blogging. but i do hate how no one leaves me notes anymore. i liked it. i like to discuss lives. you know? but no one blogs much anymore and i still like it. i need some random people from the world to say hi that would be nice.

we got chinese food tonight but .. what i really crave 24/7 is MEXICAN FOOD! chips nSalsa

7 comments:

michelle said...

yeaaaaaaaah, this is me. do what you want with the old...it wont be updated. hopefully ill keep this one updated better. oh and there is a mexican restaurant across the street from my house....and I eat it all the time. like too much probably.

Molly said...

So, the reason why I asked about your apartment before was because my boyfriend and I want to move. But I called them and asked about pets and they said no! Bummer :[ We want to get a puggle puppy when we move.

Ginger said...

Hope you like the sweat pants. I'm glad you didn't give up all together. I agree that more people should blog.

Molly said...

A puggle is a mix between a pug and a beagle. I think it's the cutest little dog ever.
I want a cat but Marcus (boyfriend) is really allergic.

Annie said...

so phyced on the utes, sorry it was a big boy party for you. You should-a-come over here, we had indian food and hung out with all my crazy inlaws! I love sog! You?One of the utes is a Moab kid and I am so phyced for him. I think his whole family flew out for the game.
sure you don't want to bag the whole CA thing and live in our spare bedroom? less than a mile from the U and free!!!

cult classic said...

omg i was watching that football game last night. it was pretty good. suck that guy hyperextendedc his knee when he made his SECOND interseption of the game. i still blog. and you never comment!

chanelle said...

i want to go to a giant thrift store or something where theres just tooons of things to go through. i'd spend all my day doing stuff like that!