website

Thursday, June 25, 2009

my loke had her jack



natalie my best loke had her son jack last night at 12:04 june 25th - just like i knew she would. i can't wait to meet him and see her & see presley hang out with her new little brother. i am so happy. sometimes i wish i could know if i'll ever have a little bean of my own but i just don't know if i could handle it.


i had to take off covers from my bed because i get hot at night. weird! never happened before, my room never gets hot. strange . my sister and i are waking up at 8 every morning and doing yoga outside in our bathing suits on the lawn before breakfast. its a nice time to do yoga because we get some early morning sun which is the best sun of the day and its a good way to wake up and get energized. the grass is too big and high to have our yoga mats lay nicely so i think we might reloacte on to the driveway which isn't as fun.


4 comments:

Meg said...

I call babies beans too... because they look that way in ultrasounds... hmmm funny

Ginger said...

You would be the best mom to a little bean.

Pres8Jes said...

my room always gets hot at night. man where have i been? jack is such a good boy , we love him so much. brad always randomly just says: "hes so tight!" i need to get my pictures up here and show you all about him cass. when do you think you will come next? he is a little bean just 5 lbs,.\ you'll love him

Melissa Lundquist said...

Yeah, I agree you will be an amazing mother! Such a cute blog! Love love love it!