website

Sunday, July 19, 2009

p.s.

lilian is dying my hair back to dark on thursday july 30th. because i like to have fun and i want my dark hair back. one day my hair will be dark just like my eyebrows trick everyone into thinking that my hair is actually dark. but its not its sorta light and weird.

funny cause ive been telling EVERYONE that i am not going to dye my hair anymore. but whatever. i only live once. lifes too long not to have fun.. and i love dying my hair. i have a lot of it so i like to have fun with it. don't judge me!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

I like your hair dark. I would love to do that but it would never match me. So yeah those are my pictures. I can't wait to see Sam's too but I usually don't get to see his.

Pres8Jes said...

i like your hair dark too, i once didnt dye mine for one whole year, it kept it healthy and all, but i really really, like my hair dark as well. im gonna go black again as soon as i get more tan. ahhh.
youre comin soon.

Melissa Lundquist said...

Oh my goodness! I can't wait to see it dark! It's going to look great!