website

Sunday, November 8, 2009

clothes.. velvet..

i wear a lot of black and dark colors. i really like black.. and dark colors.




those nicholas kirkwood python sandals. oh my god. if i had those and had places to wear them.. i think people would never look at me.. just at my feet. i super love the heel and platform on all his sandals... so cool. but i never wear heels, i can't pull it off. i just look silly. i'm too small to wear some of the things i want to wear most because it just over powers me and swallows me whole. but i am such a shoe girl. i love shoes. i don't have nearly enough as i need to have.

and i dont care what anyone says. i love velvet clothing. i think it is so good. and those blue Toast velvet pants.. i would rock them so hard. i want them bad. and now.. i'm not sure if i can pull off a super patterned pant but i really like those floral leggings anyways..
looking at all these clothes makes me want them all of course. i need to update my wardrobe. i actually just bought that lace corset up there.. this is a dangerous website... haha. but i'm planning on making my own tank top here soon.. i have a really cool easy idea. i can't wait until i have the time to make it and show it to everyone.

4 comments:

jenna said...

I LOVE! Mine has next to nothing compared to yours. But I did like a one outfit thing. This website is going to kill us.

Ginger said...

It's all cool! We love and miss you!

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

thank you soooo much for voting for Tika, that means so much to me that you would add it on your facebook! you are awesome!

xoxo

Kelly

Valencia Lia said...

Beautiful collage done girl !!

And yes on the Nicholas Kirkwood sandals,I would diee to get a pair tooo <3
I'm also really crazy about anything velvet right now :)