website

Monday, May 3, 2010

i just got my bachelors degree

so i'm pretty excited needless to say!!! and i am looking into getting my masters & becoming a Master Herbologist. and then of course I'm going to get my doctorate and become a Naturopathic doctor. finally some good is happening in my life . i've just been here waiting for my degree to come in the mail ... its kind of been preventing me from moving forward with my life onto what i want to be doing.
my degree says "the above named is hereby authorized to use the suffix B.A.S.M after his/her name" sooooo i'm gonna go ahead and just test it out here...

Cassaundra Noëlla Leconte B.A.S.M.

sounds... fantastic.


but as well know: i've got a serious case of wanderlust with no cure.
so here is what my life is going to entail in the near future:


hikes of course.


i cant do this extreme yet, but i love slack lining


parasailing ... ive always wanted to fly


hot air ballooning .. my favorite


kayaking

7 comments:

jade said...

heyyy congrats thats really cooL!

Jenna said...

Woooo!!!

Cantaloupeisland said...

Sweet! congratulations! :-)

Ruta, Look Ugly in a Photograph said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

So happy for you.

daisychain said...

congrats! x

michelle said...

really cool

I want to go kayaking and hiking so bad

sweetevis said...

way to go! congrats :)