website

Friday, September 26, 2014

3 months until 2015. ummm.

I can't wait to move. 
I need some days off. 

I should plan that. 



It's raining outside. There was bolts of lightening all across the sky tonight. Haven't seen that type of activity here in a long time. It's strange how quickly the season shifted. It actually followed the changing of the equinox. & just like that, it's now:

chilly mornings 
dewy grass in the rising sun shine
geese flying south
my cat coming in from outside more often & cuddling with me,
the real & present actuality of impending rain storms
puzzles all of a sudden sound like a wonderful hobby
you notice that there is in fact fallen colored leaves on the ground
do i really have the proper footwear?
my birthday is so soon I can taste the pizza




fall is the season i was born into. i always have a connection with it. its a jolt to the skeleton, it rattles your bones. it abruptly lets you know it has arrived by sending that certain chill through your skin. you don't even know how it happened to change so quickly, right under your nose. you wonder, was summer this abrupt? you can never remember how other seasons begin. fall displays a spectacular show for us. i love all the seasons. thank the universe we have constant change. 

No comments: