website

Thursday, May 14, 2009

apply to life

pain is inevitable, suffering is optional

this, has just become my brand new motto for life. and just those six words completely slapped me in the face and i got over it. i'm not suffering. at all. in anyway. because my life is rad and i'm successful. people love me and i have pretty much all doors open - there is literally nothing that is unreachable for me. i make friends everywhere which lead me to more doors. connections and networks. people TRUST me. i give no one any reason not to. i'm not a bad person. in anyway. i've always been a quick-to-recover sort of girl. with everything. nothing phases me. i don't really hold grudges. but i do remember really messed up things people have done to me. i am the HARMONY that holds things together. i am only here for good. treat me bad - karma comes around. i lift others up when they are down, my goal is to make people happy - never anything else. my intentions are true and solid. i don't like others who dislike others just because someone else does. i'm just tryin to get by with out any rocks hitting my head. so ... don't throw rocks at me. just you know, if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all. be nice to everyone. you never know...

2 comments:

Chanelle Gallafent said...

that's a great philosophy. "humiliation is humiliation if you choose to suffer"

you are an amazing person, and you deserve to be happy. nevermind the mean people who decide to put you down for whatever stupid reasons. we're both good at forgiveness.

"be kind to everyone, for we're all fighting battles that no one knows about."

soul sisters.

martin said...

pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. I really like that. i think the same way, any time spent suffering is just time wasted. And you are very lucky to be trusted, "to be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved" -George Macdonald

Heres another good quote...

"It is better to suffer wrong than to do it, and happier to be sometimes cheated than not to trust." -Samuel Johnson

Keep being a good person, it will never fail you. Actually, its just about the only thing you can be certain wont take you regrettable places.