website

Sunday, April 19, 2009

about ME!

about me. does anyone know much about me here? besides the obvious stuff i post about. i don't really give any details or anything. i guess maybe i can talk about myself and tell you guys who i am and what i do. even tho a lot of you already know who i am - i'm cassie. lets start somewhere..
well. hi all - friends and strangers. lurkers and creepers. family - (hi mom!). lokes & jokes. welcome to my blogosphere. most people don't know much about me. i tend to keep it to myself besides what i spill out onto my blog from time to time. i can start with the basics and then get into the complicated parts then stumble awkwardly into some random tidbits. it'll be a fun adventure. i promise.
*um. first. i am 20. only 20. pretty young, when i feel so old. i am 5'2. 98 lbs.
*i am a full time student with a major in Bio-Science.
*i am a photographers assistant & i love my job. i work for a local photographer. not only do i do things behind the camera but i also do quite a bit in front of the camera -
*i model. i come across tall in photos i suppose.
*i live in one of the most beautiful places on earth: California. i live in the northern part of california & i'm right between South Lake Tahoe & Sacramento actually i live where gold was discovered.
* i live at home with my parents again.. i don't mind it. i love my family and hey .. having dinner ready on the table every night.. not so bad either.
* i lived in utah in 2008. Salt Lake City. it was an experience, i had a lot of fun.
* i have a seriously bad case of wanderlust. as much as i am a homebody i am constantly itching to move around and see things and travel to places.
*i love to drive. people love me to drive. i am a great driver. this i imagine ties into my wanderlust.
* i have a '98 subaru outback that i bought myself. its my baby and i love it. however i do want a brand new subaru outback.. but shh do not tell my car or it will probably die on me. again.
* i'm quite simplistic. i don't need much to be happy. i don't need the latest trends or the newest things to be fine with life. as long as what i have works and doesn't fall apart i'm good.
* i am an organizational clean freak. with MY things. i don't care if your stuff is a mess.
* i am very fond of miniature things. tiny sea shells, little buttons, beans, little boxes.
*i can have a bad attitude and i am very quick with comebacks.
* i am afraid of nothing. literally. nothing scares me. some things can surprise me or make me uncomfortable. but i'm never scared.
* said things that make me uncomfortable : water towers, long nails on boys & food that might be spicy.
* my favorite color on this day, is turquoise, but really i love all colors and can't pick a true favorite.
* i like to wear black. it just looks good.
* my eyes are green.
* i get compliments on my teeth A LOT.??
* i have 2 brothers and one sister. zac the oldest, me the second, miranda who is 15 and brogan who is 12.
* i am an "aroma therapy girl" as my mom calls me. it means i am all about the smells. i feel that the right smell can ease some ones life. candles and insense are essential. even goods being baked in the kitchen are necessary... invest in my belief of smells being a cure. spend some time on it.
* i love all foods. except the following: celery, soda, onions & sea urchin. everything else .. bring it on at me. im ready
* i am not good at math. i want to be. so i'll tell myself i am. {but i'm not}
* i am a cold blooded creature.. i get cold really easy & snow is not my element. i like to look at snow but being in it... i can handle snow i suppose. i just need the right gear. lots of it.
* i get along really well with just about anyone. when asked do i get along better with girls or boys.. i can't answer i just get along. simple as that.
* oh yeah, i don't put on a mask to please others. your gettin what you're seein. if you don't like it YOU can leave.. no one is keeping you here.
* i don't like people who complain... yet i am probably the biggest complainer, sometimes.
* i love meeting new people. i love friends. i love people (most of the time) and i love to read and watch other peoples lives. they fascinate me. i'm not a creep.
* i'm a joker. i'm sarcastic. i like to make people laugh. i just like to be happy.
* i like photographs & taking them. i own three old cameras. an olympus from the 80s, a dacoramatic .. super weird. & one that i can't remember the name of because my grandpa just gave it to me.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I love that pictures of you.
Bahaha!! I am suuuuuch an aroma therapy girl! I use lavender/chamomille to help me sleep. eucalyptus to help me de-stress. peppermint for my headaches...I could go on. I'm a weirdass.
But Vanilla is one of my favorite scents too :]

Chanelle Gallafent said...

soul sisters. i swear. ~! maybe one day i'll write about myself and maybe we will really see the similarities. and then the contrast as well. love.

Me(g[an]) said...

I don't know about you, but it's so hard for me to keep an incentive to exercise, because I'll look the same whether I do or don't. Haha, yay for skinny genes! Also, we should take a road trip! I loove venturing along the coast of California, it's beautiful. You should come to Sf with me this summer or something.

Chanelle Gallafent said...

okay, i should try to tonight. i'll get stared now. love love love xoxoxo you'll probably laugh my interpretation of myself, haha! i will.