website

Thursday, June 4, 2009

day dreams ~ fantasies

this is my blog. and i'll do what i want to.
i have a list of books i "need". i picture myself having many great books and people coming over to my place, sitting down on a couch that is comfy enough to sleep on, grabbing a book from the shelf or table near by and making a note to self to buy the book for themselves later. for me, when i own my own house the decorations will be bookshelfs.. bookshelfs are essential to me. i love my small bookshelf that i have - my greatgrandmothers - that is crammed full of books and knick-knacks. bookshelves not only hold books but they can hold all my gadgets and randoms, which also, is essential. being as i have a LOT of randoms..
another thing that i need to have ... non matching dishes. i don't want dishes that match. at first i did and i liked it. but then, i decided the things in my life need to more reflect myself. and yeah, dishes matter. as long as they have the same basic-ness i guess.. i can't have totally opposite ends of the spectrum in my cabinets. i think i'd like pottery dishes. i'd also really love to take a pottery class that would be so beyond awesome. i already have a small collection of otagiri mugs that i've been picking up from the thrift store. i love otagiri designs.
next point of interest. i'd like a python. a very well contained one, because i can't have my precious anouk being eaten. i would be so mad and sad. snakes don't gross me out. they are so soft and amazing. i would just love to hold it and let it slide around and hang out. sometimes. now that i am saying this i am thinking of situations where i wouldnt be too happy to run into my pet slithering around freely. hm.
a pool and a hottub. with a perfect view of the sky. some shade maybe off in a corner. but who needs it when youre swimming. the hottub would be used mainly at night to relax and look at the stars during meteor showers and whatnot. speaking of, when is the next scheduled meteor shower? i'll never forget watching one with lora & molly 3 or 4 years ago on my back porch.. molly ran to her car to get something and missed the biggest shooting star EVER. lora and i screamed and couldn't get over it and molly was so sad she missed it. always in my memory, things like that.

No comments: