website

Monday, November 16, 2009

a kisket a casket

got a new leather jacket. and some new leather boots.
i will photograph them accordingly.
because i don't think i can wear them at the same time.

that would be overload. and i'd aquire biker/rocker status quickly. and then i'd have to get tattoos and listen to tool. more often then i do already.. i love tool.



here is a quick preview of my new boots.
more to come when they are upon my feet.




i hate my phone. only because it connects me with someone i never want to be connected with again. this thing is the source of my anger as of late! !!!!



and i was taking my measurements today for modeling and i looked down and saw my tape measure and thought it looked so cute and neat. so i snapped a little photo of it.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I do love those boots, and still want to steal them from you.
Cute little tap measurerererer.
:)

Anonymous said...

Cute! I won't be copying you again but I sure want to.

Ginger

Tink in My Closet said...

Nice boots.. Can't wait to see them in action!!

Valencia Lia said...

Adore your new boots and that you're started to model again ?!!

Yayyyy,that's so good to hear:)